Re: Artifex v. Diebold: "The GPL is non-commercial!"

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Subject: Re: Artifex v. Diebold: "The GPL is non-commercial!"
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 00:08:46 +0000

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:54:58PM +0100, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> http://www.terekhov.de/GPLvDIEBOLD/COMPLAINT.pdf
>
> "For non-commercial use, Artifex licences Ghostscript to the public
> free of charge under the GNU GPL."

Sorry, but they are going to loose because they can't distinguish
between proprietary and commercial (at least if that's the basis of the
complaint).

Based on your track record, though, I predit you'll be calling the judge
a "drunkard", or something like that (as you so frequently do).

Rui

--
Wibble.
Today is Sweetmorn, the 39th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?