Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:41:52 -0500

Rjack wrote:
Proponents of the GPL would like to believe that Verizon gives a
royal rat's ass about the GPL  -- but they don't. So get over it
Hyman. Why does Alexander have to explain things to you time and
time again?

Proponents of the GPL don't know what Verizon's reaction to the
GPL is. They don't appear to object to supplying routers loaded
with GPLed code, so a logical assumption is that they do not
object to using it. Repeating incorrect explanations will elicit
repeated corrections. (I.e., I can keep it up as long as you can.)