Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: amicus_curious
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 09:10:20 -0500

"Rahul Dhesi" <c.c.eiftj@XReXXCopyr.usenet.us.com> wrote in message news:gnnqah$gv6$1@blue.rahul.net...
"amicus_curious" <ACDC@sti.net> writes:

I don't suggest that enforcement itself is the problem, it is the
enforcement of meaningless requirements....

The CAFC has ruled that these requirements are not meaningless.
--
They suggested that the requirements were not meaningless to the copyright holders who get a thrill out of seeing their name in print, but that is meaningless to me. I think that it speaks ill of those egomaniacs who want to create such a ruckus just so that the world might see how smart they are. Pathetic.