Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: amicus_curious
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:59:08 -0500

"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@arcor.de> wrote in message news:49a2e461$0$32663$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net...
Thufir Hawat wrote:

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:42:49 -0500, amicus_curious wrote:

Then I cannot fathom what your point is, aside from some vague desire
on your part to see software copyright revoked.

I simply made the comment long ago that the BusyBox authors and their
lawsuits were useless activities that gave FOSS a bad name.  All that
anyone has been able to assert, yourself included, is that the GPL
demands that a user follow its exact rules to the letter.

FWIW, that's the point in contention in this thread.

Well, Bill Weisgerber has nothing against stealing GPLed code, he even
advocates it.
And at the same time tells us gloatingly how MS would crush anyone who
would do the same with MS code.

He is an immoral dishonest twit and MS shill, nothing else

Blah, blah, rant, and blah, silly. You seem stuck in a rut.