Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 18:28:37 -0500

Hyman Rosen wrote:
Alexander Terekhov wrote:

Now we see a Verzion-branded router with a product manual festooned with Verizon name and logo which has a section on the
GPL and comes with a GPL disk. What say you now?

I've already answered you Hyman:

"If we do find Verizon distributing some GPL source code (which we
haven't) it would be due to the SFLC paying Verizon to host the code
on their servers because of the settlement agreement that
accompanied the voluntary dismissal WITH PREJUDICE by the SFLC."

If you have found Verizon distributing GPL'd code then this provides
concrete evidence to confirm my claim. The SFLC is spending even for
publicly solicited funds to further their propaganda efforts by
paying Verizon to distribute the code.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)