Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Copyright Misuse Doctrine in Apple v. Psystar
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 00:40:00 +0100

"David Kastrup" <dak@gnu.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag 85vdqrmxww.fsf@lola.goethe.zz">news:85vdqrmxww.fsf@lola.goethe.zz...
"amicus_curious" <ACDC@sti.net> writes:

"Rjack" <user@example.net> wrote in message
WbudnVfLn-NDrzHUnZ2dnUVZ_r-WnZ2d@giganews.com">news:WbudnVfLn-NDrzHUnZ2dnUVZ_r-WnZ2d@giganews.com...
amicus_curious wrote:

Because that is part of what I do for a living and I am very
familiar with how corporations structure backend storage. What on
earth would
qualify you to come up with such a half-wit theory as you have done?

Hymen is a fully qualified half-wit -- it's his occupational specialty.

He seems like the black knight in the old Monty Python skit where,
with no arms or legs left, he is still combative.

Correction: he seems like that to you, since even after you imagine
having proved that he can have no arms or legs, he still kicks your ass.

Said GNUtian "Huh? You can't be held to a contract you did not sign" dak.

LOL.

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)