Re: MS partner sues Red Hat for patent violation ..

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: MS partner sues Red Hat for patent violation ..
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 16:57:00 -0500

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out this bit o'
wisdom:

Tim Smith wrote:

Give me a break--I don't believe for an instance that either
of you do not know what IANAL means.  As Wikipedia notes,
this is one of the most popular internet acronyms, and it is
almost impossible for anyone to have the groups both of you
read without having come across it numerous times.
*Never* heard of it, myself.

You would have if you visited Groklaw.

IANAL? Did someboooooody say anal?

Elevated respiration. Bilateral pupillary dilation. Accelerating
heart rate. Skyrocketing systolic pressure.
Aaaaaaaaaargh. . . Pant. Pant.