Re: [!NEWS] The GNUtards Must Be Crazy

From: SomeBloke
Subject: Re: [!NEWS] The GNUtards Must Be Crazy
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:23:24 -0500

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:23:46 +0100, Alexander Terekhov wrote:

> Interesting article...
>
> http://www.ttis.cn/article/general-health-care/2009-03-11/11167.html
>
> ------
> The GNUtards Must Be Crazy
>
> at: 2009-03-11 22:28:25

<snip ravings>

Another idiot who has read into the GPL what he wants to.

It is perfectly clear to me.

If you use GPL'd code within an application, even if you intend to charge
for the application, then you inform the end user of this fact, and
supply a copy of the code you have used and a copy of the GPL.

This is not difficult to understand, even for Chris Stone, or you.

--
I'm always kind, reasonable and polite...   except when I'm not.