Re: [!NEWS] The GNUtards Must Be Crazy

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: [!NEWS] The GNUtards Must Be Crazy
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:45:36 -0400

Rjack wrote:
The GPL attempts in sec. 2(b) to regulate the distribution of
derivative works "in rem" with a contract -- which is equivalent to
formulating a new copyright law under state common law.

Oh, good lord. So that's what you've been getting on about.
What a magnificent piece of crankitude. OK, I finally
understand. You're wrong, of course, but at least now I
see why you keep pointing at preemption as if it means
something. I anxiously await the sober judge who will see
things your way.