Re: Tom Tom and Microsofts Linux patent lock-down ..

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Tom Tom and Microsofts Linux patent lock-down ..
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 19:19:08 -0400

Rahul Dhesi wrote:
Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

Please don't spank me Professor Dhesi. I was probably reading the ALR's Restatement of Contracts and Corbin on Contracts when
 you were still peeing in a diaper.

If that is true, it would explain a lot. You would have been doing what you claim to have "probably" done long before free and open software came into being into its current form. And therefore, the law that you "probably" studied was never intended
 to deal with free and open software. And while the law might
have adapted to deal with changing circumstances, (e.g., within
the CAFC), you perhaps are still living in the good old days when
 people wrote software strictly as a job.

Yeah... at least they *had* jobs writing software. I secured by
my financial future years ago when people still believed in jobs.
Today's generation wants to live in a dreamy World of Marxist
malaise -- just like you and RMS.