Re: More FSF hypocrisy

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: More FSF hypocrisy
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:05:19 +0100

Hyman Rosen wrote:
[...]
>      amplifiers for commercial use, and the manufacturer "could not
>      convey to petitioner what both knew it was not authorized to sell."
>      General Talking Pictures,  supra, at 181.
>
> We see from this that licenses with conditions work as intended.

Non-commercial use IS a common scope-of-use limitation, silly.

Some common scope-of-use limitations are:

  1) a specified technology field or product field
  2) a geographical area
  3) a time limitation
  4) a non-commercial use
  5) limitations on number of units produced

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)