Re: More FSF hypocrisy

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Subject: Re: More FSF hypocrisy
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:15:59 +0100

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 04:29:29PM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> >> Any particular reason you say that?
> >
> > I just can't believe a crazy person would be able to so relentelessly
> > bother people in such elaborate ways for such a long time.
>
> You've never been to school?  In pretty much every larger social group,
> some people derive a sense of power and self-esteem from pettishly
> picking on others.  Just because you are mostly confronted with civil
> people does not mean that they are the only kind around.

I think it is quite innapropriate to compare with children. Petty
children are normal. Petty humans are normal.

Rjack, Therekov and their other aliases would redefine the meaning of
petty, if it wasn't intentional (and most assuredly paid) behaviour.

Rui

--

Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 16th day of Discord in the YOLD 3175
+ So let's do it...?