Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 16:30:43 -0400

amicus_curious wrote:

"Rjack" <user@example.net> wrote in message oYmdndMTKdtop0vUnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@giganews.com">news:oYmdndMTKdtop0vUnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@giganews.com...

Only an idiot can construe intimidation from a written guarantee not to sue for a possibly contentious issue.

And only a fucking Freetard moron such as yourself could twice fail to grasp the propaganda method to which I was referring in my original comment which compared the tactics of creationists to
 those of the Free Software Foundation.

Fire and counter-fire, it just causes a deterioration in any conversation, productive or not. We should all refrain from firing
 the first and/or next shot.

Quite true. Turning the other cheek *is* a virtue... Occasionally
though, after your cheek turns red, it is difficult to aspire to
mankind's higher calling.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)