Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean

From: Rahul Dhesi
Subject: Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 01:44:39 +0000 (UTC)

Rjack still hasn't specified which of the terms in the GPL are illegal.
And he protests:

>Not at all. Try reading my posts instead of denying and lying.
>You been told many, many times. Review past posts I've made instead of
>just denying and lying.

OK, readers, I need your assistance here.

I admit that I have not read everything that Rjack has ever posted.
Nor, I suspect, has anybody else, with the possible exception of
amicus_curious. But in the sample that I did read, I have not seen Rjack
ever specify exactly what in the GPL is illegal. For a short while I
thought he was referring to antitrust, but not, he said he was not.

Has anybody seen any specific description from Rjack in his posts that
tells us what in the GPL is illegal?
--
Rahul
http://rahul.rahul.net/