Re: NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 15 April 2009 NYLUG: Jon Stanley on Rolling You

From: Doctor Smith
Subject: Re: NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 15 April 2009 NYLUG: Jon Stanley on Rolling Your Own Linux With Fedora
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:39:17 -0400

On 15 Apr 2009 15:31:14 -0400, secretary@lxny.org wrote:

>  Books!!!
>    Our friends at Prentice-Hall kindly provide us with review copies
>    of various new titles.  One of these could be yours, all you have
>    to do is agree to review the book within a reasonable period of
>    time.

Good thing because Lord knows you cheap freetards wouldn't pony up a dime
for anything.

>  Swag (Give Away):
>    During/after the meeting... unusually terrific Fedora swag will
>    be given away.

So what are you trying to unload this time?

One last thing, when are you guys going to format these messages so that
they are easily readable by humans?

They look like they came out of some listsever ciraca 1975.