Re: Cisco v FSF dismissed

From: DFS
Subject: Re: Cisco v FSF dismissed
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:00:57 -0500

Rjack wrote:
> Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
>
> FSF runs from another opportunity to prove legal enforceability claims
> for the GPL. Just as I predicted. Listen for the Freetard spin.
>
> The Cisco v. Free Software case was dismissed with prejudice and
> without award of court costs. (On PACER court record 4/22/2009)
>
> Sincerely,
> Rjack :)

The "Free" software bozos requested "the Court order Defendant to account
for and disgorge to Plaintiff all profits derived by Defendant from its
unlawful acts;"

http://www.fsf.org/licensing/complaint-2008-12-11.pdf

LMAO!  They sure do sound greedy for a not-for-profit, tax-exampt public
charity.

It should be unlawful to dump crappy open source code on the market for less
than the cost to produce it.