Re: GPL traitor !

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 20:12:08 +0000 (UTC)

In gnu.misc.discuss Rjack <user@example.net> wrote:
> Alan Mackenzie wrote:

>> Come on, Hadron, tell us!  You don't need to disclose your full
>> name, just say what you do, and what sort of company/organisation
>> you're doing it for.

> Oh really? It's chicken-shit assholes like you Alan, who a few posts
> from now, will be self righteously whining about people attacking
> *your* motives and character.

I've said before what my motives are: I'm a maintainer of GNU software
(in particular, Emacs), and I want free software to proper.  You can
verify this easily enough by googling for me.  Incidentally, you can
track down Hyman Rosen just as easily.

Yes I would "whine" if subject to ad hominem attacks.  It happens, even
on such a well mannered and erudite group as this one.

> And to think you're a wannabe moderator for this group, "protecting"
> other posters from "trolls". Get a fuckin' life Alan!

I'm not a moderator for this group, but even if I were, I wouldn't use
moderation privileges to suppress views (such as most of yours) I
disagree with.

At the same time, it's a legitimate question to put to Hadron and you
why you spend so much energy posting here, and whether you're doing so
on behalf of an organisation hostile to free software.  Care to answer
these questions?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).