Re: GPL traitor !

From: Joerg Schilling
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: 19 May 2009 22:32:21 GMT

In article <fiGQl.72883$BX.50511@newsfe18.iad>,
Hyman Rosen  <hyrosen@mail.com> wrote:
>Joerg Schilling wrote:
>> Also remember Veritas.....
>
>Doing a little searching found me this:
>     <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=374685>
>     From: Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>
>     To: Joerg Schilling <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de>,
> 374685@bugs.debian.org
>     Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 01:43:24 +0200
>     Joerg, we are not going to include this version, and we are not going to
>     make nautilus-cd-burner use cdrecord instead of dvd+rw-tools. I thought
>     this would already be clear. Please stop annoying our users with
>     suggestions that have nothing to do with the topic.
>
>So apparently people have been considering you to be wrong for
>at least three years. I suspect it's even longer than that.

Are aou able to quote non-troll postings? "Josselin Mouette" is one
of the worst trolls I know. He repeatedly insults OSS authors.

...It seems that you have no evidence to disprove my statements.

      js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)
      joerg.schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (work) Blog:
http://schily.blogspot.com/