Re: [News] FSF Celebrates a Win in Cisco Case

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: [News] FSF Celebrates a Win in Cisco Case
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 13:29:42 -0400

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> The court order didn't say that the lawsuit is automatically restored
> due to plaintiffs "changing their minds within a month."

<http://www.terekhov.de/GPLvCisco/DISMISSAL.pdf>
    either party may apply to this Court by letter before May 21, 2009
    for restoration of the action to the Court's calendar

> enough is enough, I throw you out of this court immediately

<http://www.terekhov.de/GPLvCisco/DISMISSAL.pdf>
    both parties consented to a thirty-day order dismissing this
    action with prejudice

If you're going to lie, twist, and spin, you should at least be
clever enough not to be contradicted (as usual) by links in your
own postings.