Re: JMRI case -- Implementation of the Federal Circuit's Opinion

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: JMRI case -- Implementation of the Federal Circuit's Opinion
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 18:26:01 -0400

Hyman Rosen wrote:
Alexander Terekhov wrote:
ROFL! http://www.softwarefreedom.org/resources/2009/jacobsen-amicus-brief.html

Since your thought processes are not like those of rational human
beings, I think you need to quote more selectively from the brief
the lines you find amusing.

Although it's probably pointless. I expect they're not particularly
funny at all.

Why follow a case from a Circuit Court that is totally without
authority to set copyright law precedent? The ruling will be utterly
useless to anyone other than the present litigants.

Sincerely,
Rjack