Re: GPL traitor !

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:07:06 +0200

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > Verbatim *expression*, silly.
>
> <http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=verbatim>
> "Verbatim" means "using precisely the same words".

I've posted "precisely the same words" (as in literary work expression)
with chars shown in hex and rot13, you idiot.

I gather that in the GNU land, words with chars encoded in ASCII are
somehow not "precisely the same words" when precisely the same chars are
encoded in EBCDIC, WOW.

Run to doctor, Hyman.

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)