Re: GPL traitor !

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:31:33 +0200

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > I've posted "precisely the same words" (as in literary work
>  > expression) with chars shown in hex and rot13, you idiot.
>
> Why do you believe that permission to copy verbatim
> gives you the right to show chars in hex and rot13?

<quote source=Hyman Rosen>

Since it grants blanket permission to make and distribute
verbatim copies, such copies may be made in any medium.

</quote>

Both hex and rot13 medias are covered, silly. Do you really want me to
quote the GPL in 0010101... binary form? Let's save the bandwidth,
Hyman!!!

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)