Re: Any doubts?

From: 7
Subject: Re: Any doubts?
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:02:16 GMT

Rjack the stupid 1 wrote:

> I have often warned that Micro$oft loves the GPL when I replying
> to those who claimed the GPL was Micro$oft's ultimate demise.
>
> Are their any remaining doubts about my claim?
>
> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10290686-16.html
>
> When you embrace, extend and extinguish keep your friends close
> and your enemies closer.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rjack

It means a kernel that has to be specially compiled to run micoshaft stuff
and probably can't run without tripping up other software.

Who is gonna trust/user their version of the Linux kernel?!?!!!

They can't use stock kernels like VirtualBox?
Because they are trying it on with the control freakish stuff
through the back door with their inferior clap trap.