Re: Microsoft's Linux Kernel Code Drop Result of GPL Violation

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Microsoft's Linux Kernel Code Drop Result of GPL Violation
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:54:34 +0200

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_telephone_number
>
> When you can't pound the facts, and you can't pound the law,
> you pound the table.

Facts admited by Hyman:

"I made it up, based on my theoretical knowledge of how things
like this usually work."

(from another thread)

"I assume that the "accompany" clause was meant to prevent some
stratagem ..."

Hyman, call the emergency number above and ask for treatment!

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)