Re: Microsoft's Linux Kernel Code Drop Result of GPL Violation

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Microsoft's Linux Kernel Code Drop Result of GPL Violation
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:20:21 -0400

Florian Weimer wrote:
This is not true for the Interix libc, which comes with Interix GCC,
and not with Windows.  Yet you think that the system library exception
still applies.

Before going on any further with this argument, I decided to
track down a gcc for Interix. I unpacked it, and noticed that
it does not in fact come with a libc, and that the binaries
appear to be dynamically linked to a libc.*.so shared library.

So I'm going to stop now.