Re: Groklaw attacks Alexander -- Again

From: Tim Smith
Subject: Re: Groklaw attacks Alexander -- Again
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:01:19 -0700

In article <h9ge7o$1ev$1@colin2.muc.de>, Alan Mackenzie <acm@muc.de>
wrote:
> > Post a message that contradicts PJ and it almost instantly becomes
> > visible *only* to the original poster.
>
> How do you know this, RJack?  Have you posted there yourself and
> discovered this by personal experience?  If so, when, and under what
> username?

I've seen this. Someone in a comment made a claim that I knew was wrong,
so I posted a short correction anonymously (I don't have a Groklaw
account). The next day during lunch break at work, I went to see if
anyone had responded to my comment, and it was gone.

However, that evening at home, my comment was visible! Checked again at
work the next day, and it was gone...and it was there again from home.

Looks like it is going it by IP address, so I could see it from the
original IP address, but people at other addresses could not see it.

--
--Tim Smith