Re: GPL upheld on appeal in France

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GPL upheld on appeal in France
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:04:49 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
> But I agree that it does not seem to be of much importance or
> precedence.  Pretty little in connection with GPL court cases is, since

How come that up-thread you've been suggesting that this supposedly
groundbreaking ruling "might change the GPL enforcement strategies at
least in France: this is already the appellate court IIRC, so it should
set a precendence" < LOL > silly GNUtian dak?

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)