http://www.citizen.org/join/

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: http://www.citizen.org/join/
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:49:01 +0200

(Sorry for repetition.)

http://www.citizen.org/litigation/forms/cases/CaseDetails.cfm?cID=437

"Public Citizen represents an eBay vendor in a case against Autodesk, a
California-based software company. ... Although Autodesk claims that its
shrink-wrap license prohibits resale of its products, Public Citizen
argues that the contract language is unlawful under the Copyright Act,
which guarantees that the owner of a copyrighted product can resell that
product without permission. "

Well, Public Citizen won in district court... it might be appealed...

"Because Public Citizen does not accept funds from corporations,
professional associations or government agencies, we can remain
independent and follow the truth wherever it may lead. But that means we
depend on the generosity of concerned citizens like you for the
resources to fight on behalf of the public interest. If you would like
to help us in our fight, click here. "

http://www.citizen.org/join/

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)