Re: US court says software is owned, not licensed

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: US court says software is owned, not licensed
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:47:09 -0400

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
"amicus_curious" <acdc@sti.net> writes:

What use do you anticipate for pulling something that stupid out of thin air? You folk seem to think that a mere sneer is an adequate response to anything that you cannot answer otherwise. That is why you are still in last place.

Well, what a comparison! I wonder who would come top in a "get a life" poll - There're people like David, who write and maintain useful free software. Then there're people like you, who spend their time and energy beavering away through legal reports searching for something which can be twisted to attack the GPL, or just posting general disparagement about free software.

Tell me, curious friend, do you actually do anything positive and constructive in your free time? Something which makes the world a better place?

Alan you have argued that the Usenet groups have been ruined by
trolls. Why do you keep posting in the groups? Why not trot on over to
Groklaw and post your little ad hominem snippets there (like you did
with Alexander)? The Groksters will reward you with slavish praise and
you'll be Pammy's official Pet of the Day. Why not leave the "ruined"
newsgroups to the trolls?

Sincerely,
Rjack