Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again

From: Hadron
Subject: Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 23:25:42 +0100

Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>> Rjack pulled this Usenet boner:
>>
>>> What is it with this senile creature and Terekhov? Has Pammy
>>> secretly got the hots for Terekhov? Perhaps someone will send her
>>> a "Long Dong Kong" replica vibrator so she can relax a little
>>> bit... Jeez, I fear her hair's gonna catch fire.
>>
>> That's our "rjack".  Base troll.
>
> One man's troll is another man's expert . . .
> What say ye about PJ's lies?
>
> Sincerely,
> Rjack

Ahsltrom, otherwise known as Liarsuck, has stated openly in COLA
that he is not interested in anything Roy says outside of COLA when
people point to Roy's lies and dishonesty at BN. Personally I would
never visit there because of the risk of trojans and virus.

In short : almost certainly Liarsuck has not checked on anything before
jumping to Roy's defense. It's why the saner posters to COLA refer to
him as a sycophantic little lapdog.