Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again

From: Peter Köhlmann
Subject: Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 23:45:36 +0100

Hadron wrote:

> Rjack <user@example.net> writes:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>> Rjack pulled this Usenet boner:

>>> That's our "rjack".  Base troll.
>>
>> One man's troll is another man's expert . . .
>> What say ye about PJ's lies?
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Rjack
>

> Ahsltrom, otherwise known as Liarsuck, has stated openly in COLA
> that he is not interested in anything Roy says outside of COLA when
> people point to Roy's lies and dishonesty at BN.

Neither would I comment on Roys posts outside of COLA. Because I don't
read anything at BN. How should I comment on something I have never seen,
you dimwit? And why should other people handle that any different?

> Personally I would
> never visit there because of the risk of trojans and virus.

Well, your "Debian" seems to have been infected with that "windows you
have in a virtual machine", me thinks.
You know, that windows you only start for very specific things, according
to your luatic claims

How come you are afraid of viruses when you actually would run linux,
Hadron Snot Quark? Please explain.

Seems to me that you once again have shown that you in fact do not run
linux, never have and never will

--
Only two things are infinite,
 the Universe and Stupidity.