Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again

From: John Fuhrer
Subject: Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:41:19 -0500

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 23:25:42 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Rjack <user@example.net> writes:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>> Rjack pulled this Usenet boner:

>>> That's our "rjack".  Base troll.
>>
>> One man's troll is another man's expert . . .
>> What say ye about PJ's lies?
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Rjack
>

> Ahsltrom, otherwise known as Liarsuck, has stated openly in COLA
> that he is not interested in anything Roy says outside of COLA when
> people point to Roy's lies and dishonesty at BN. Personally I would
> never visit there because of the risk of trojans and virus.

Roy also logs ip addresses on BN and his other sites and uses them to try
and track down where people live so he and his band of losers can harass
them.

His sites have been trojon droppers more than once and his total
incompetence at administering the sites does nothing to help secure them.

> In short : almost certainly Liarsuck has not checked on anything before
> jumping to Roy's defense. It's why the saner posters to COLA refer to
> him as a sycophantic little lapdog.

Liarsuck is also known as Liarmutt fwiw.

Heel Liarmutt
Heel!!!

(Think MiniMe in the Austin Powers movies)