Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again

From: chrisv
Subject: Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:29:34 -0600

Peter Köhlmann wrote:

>Hadron quacked:
>
>> Personally I would
>> never visit there because of the risk of trojans and virus.

Good decision, "Hadron".  In fact, you'd best keep all your Windows
machine off the Internet entirely.

Wait, didn't you claim that you were safe with Windows because you
knew "how to be safe", or something to that effect?

What a bone-headed fscktard you are, "Hadron".

>Well, your "Debian" seems to have been infected with that "windows you
>have in a virtual machine", me thinks.
>You know, that windows you only start for very specific things, according
>to your luatic claims
>
>How come you are afraid of viruses when you actually would run linux,
>Hadron Snot Quark? Please explain.
>
>Seems to me that you once again have shown that you in fact do not run
>linux, never have and never will

I predict "Hadron" slinking from this thread, now that he's
successfully made a jackass of himself.