NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 16 December 2009 NYLUG Holiday Eating and Drinking

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 16 December 2009 NYLUG Holiday Eating and Drinking
Date: 16 Dec 2009 01:04:57 -0500

  what="official NYLUG announcement"
  major-food="pizza"
  edits="">

 From: NYLUG Announcements <info@nylug.org>
 To: NYLUG Announcements <nylug-announce@nylug.org>
 Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:30:02 -0500 (EST)
 Subject: [nylug-announce] TOMORROW! NYLUG 12/16 Annual Holiday Pizza Party

 REMINDER: This meeting is tomorrow, RSVP closes TOMORROW
 Visit http://rsvp.nylug.org to see if RSVP is still open.

 Wednesday, December 16, 2009
 6:30pm-8:00 PM
 IBM
 590 Madison Ave, 12th Floor
 corner of 57th Street

 ** RSVP Closes at 4:30pm the day of the meeting (sharp!) ***
 Please RSVP for EVERY meeting at this time.
 Register at http://rsvp.nylug.org/
 Check in with photo ID at the lobby for badge.

                        NYLUG Holiday Party

 Please join us this Wednesday, December 16th 2009 for our annual
 holiday season pizza party.  We'll have some community news, maybe
 a short talk or two, and then share pizza and bid farewell to 2009.

 Meeting Location:
   Please note that this meeting will be held at IBM, 590 Madison Ave,
   12th floor, corner of 57th Street, and not at Google.  This is
   the building with the IBM logo on the front of the building.

 Map:
   http://nylug.org/mapofibm

 Books!!!
   Our friends at Prentice-Hall kindly provide us with review copies
   of various new titles.  One of these could be yours, all you have
   to do is agree to review the book within a reasonable period of
   time.

 Swag (Give Away):
   During/after the meeting... unusually terrific swag may be given
   away.

 Stammtisch:
   After the meeting ... You may wish to join up with other NYLUGgers
   over at TGI Fridays located at 677 Lexington Avenue and 56th
   Street, second floor. Northeast corner.

 Python Workshops/Hacking Society:
   We are a group that wants to learn about Python and other things,
   and hack on code.  Sometimes we go out to eat afterward.

   The workshops meet every other Tuesday, at the NY Public Library,
   Hudson Park Branch.  66 Leroy St. NY NY from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
   Next meeting is January 5.
   See the calendar at: http://nylug.org/pythoncalendar

 Please see our home page at http://www.nylug.org for the HTMLized
 version of this announcement, our archives, and a lot of other good
 stuff.