Re: SFLC in frivolous mode again

From: RJack
Subject: Re: SFLC in frivolous mode again
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:22:37 -0500

David Kastrup wrote:
Alan Mackenzie <acm@muc.de> writes:

In gnu.misc.discuss David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote:

Most certainly the SFLC does not need to read the outpour of self-proclaimed legal amateurs in this newsgroup in order to plan
their course of action.
What makes you think Rjack is a legal amateur?

Wishful thinking.  I'd not wish anybody to suck as badly in the area
of his profession.

I don't think he's ever made the matter of his profession clear in this mailing list.

So he is speaking and acting as an amateur here.  Whether or not he
has a second life does not really play into this.

As fucking old as I am, I'm soon gonna' need a second life!

Sincerely,
RJack