GNU aclocal - regenerated aclocal.m4 does not m4_include some files

From: Mark Hobley
Subject: GNU aclocal - regenerated aclocal.m4 does not m4_include some files
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:08:03 GMT

I am trying to regenerate the aclocal.m4 file of a project. The original
aclocal.m4 file was generated upstream by aclocal version 1.11 but I am now
using aclocal version 1.11.1 to regenerate the aclocal.m4 file. The revised
version is failing to include some m4 macros, and a quick diff reveals that
the original aclocal.m4 file contained the following m4_include statements
which are missing from the newly regenerated version:

m4_include([m4/m4.m4])
m4_include([m4/make-case.m4])

How do I force aclocal to include those m4_include statements in the
regenerated aclocal.m4 file?

Mark.

--
Mark Hobley