Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:44:51 -0500

On 2/18/2010 11:38 AM, RJack wrote:
Claiming "it is very easy" is just another unverified claim. You're
entitled to your own opinion but not your own unverified facts. Sorry.

Claiming that my claim is unverified is very easy, but false.
I have explained how verification can be accomplished - use the
sources to build the binary, and see if that binary matches the
distributed one.

I leave it to you to convince the 99.999% of the World that holds
the opinion contrary to yours.

The sequence of suit-settlement-action is quite convincing.
The only ones who hold a contrary opinion are the anti-GPL
cranks, who cannot countenance the SFLC's effectiveness.