Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:41:37 +0100

> David Kastrup wrote:
> [...]
>> to do so make their local changes.  If that renders the router
>
> Go try making "local changes" regarding
>
> http://www2.verizon.net/micro/actiontec/actiontec.asp
>
> and report your results back here, silly dak. It won't happen, I know,
> you silly dak.

I have not bought (and consequently licensed) anything from Verizon or
Actiontec.  So of course nothing like this will happen by me.  And
similarly, nothing proving the contrary will happen by you.

So applying your kind of logic, you are as silly as I am.  Personally, I
should consider you much sillier, exactly because of the kind of logic
you employ.

--
David Kastrup