Re: SFLC is SOL

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: SFLC is SOL
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:07:30 -0000

David Kastrup wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>
> > David Kastrup wrote:
> > [...]
> >>
> >> There is no such thing as "filing an unvoluntary dismissal".
> >
> > Uh retard dak.
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Involuntary_dismissal
> >
> > "Involuntary dismissal is the termination of a court case despite the
> > plaintiff's objection.
>
> And just how (and why) would a plaintiff actually _file_ an involuntary
> dismissal?  I never said there _was_ no such thing as an involuntary
> dismissal, but it certainly can't be _filed_ by a party.

Defendant is also a party, oh paragon of GNU intellegence dak. Such
filing is called "a motion for involuntary dismissal" v. "a motion for
voluntary dismissal". Got it now, uh silly dak.

P.S. "I'm insufficiently motivated to go set up a GNU/Linux system
so that I can do the builds."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)