Re: SFLC is SOL

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: SFLC is SOL
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:09:02 -0000

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> writes:

> On 3/16/2010 12:46 PM, RJack wrote:
>> Plaintiffs Humax, Western Digital, JVC, Versa and Best BUy correctly
>> asserted that the plaintiffs lack standing to bring the GPL claims.
>
> No, they are incorrect in their claim.

Fortunately, we can just wait for the results of the case.  If the
plaintiff lack standing, there will be no reason for the defendants to
make the respective sources available under the GPL.  Nor will there be
any reason for them to merely pretend doing so, as some of our more
desperate trolls claim to consider likely.

--
David Kastrup