Re: SCO moronic loss in Novell suit

From: 7
Subject: Re: SCO moronic loss in Novell suit
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:11:56 -0000

RJack the stupid 1 wrote:

> SCO lost its meaningless copyright suit with Novell yesterday.
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20100330152829622
>
> Here is my old 29 Dec 2007 post to this group about SCO:

> SCO, was a really stupid company that initially released software under
> the GPL. Remember SCO Linux? After discovering the folly of the GPL
> business model they tried mindless litigation.

Of course Rjack the stupid 1 has spoken again.

Thats why Linux released under GPL
sells 5 million to 10 million embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>From routers, set top boxes, flat TVs, DVD recorders, MP3 MP4 MP5 players
to digital photoframes, its all Linux. And it brings in estimated
revenues of 270 billion dollars for the tens of thousands of companies
using Linux around the globe.

> Regards,
> rjack

idiot!