Re: SCO moronic loss in Novell suit

From: Moshe
Subject: Re: SCO moronic loss in Novell suit
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:11:59 -0000

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:18:05 +0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:17:21 +0000, RonB wrote:
>
>> Calera had early success as a desktop Linux
>
> Err... Caldera... with the "d."

Caldera was actually a decent commercial distribution.
It wasn't fancy, but it was well tested and did more or less what
it claimed.

It was one of the first "click and go" distributions, in that the
defaults were good, the partitioning scheme was safe and
reasonable so a noob could actually install it with little fuss.

I still have the books around here some place.