Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:12:32 -0000

On 4/7/2010 1:40 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Hyman Rosen wrote:
<http://www.comtrend.com/gplcddl.htm>
How did you come across that link?

It's the "I'm Feeling Lucky" link in a Google search for "comtrend gpl".

Did you check the content of those tars?

No.

What exactly did you find in those tars and how did you check it
regarding compliance to the GPL?

I didn't look, and I have no particular interest in checking.
I assume that the combination of the SFLC dropping Comtrend
from the complaint and a Comtrend web page showing up with a
link to GPL-ed sources means that the SFLC is satisfied with
their compliance.