Re: [LOL] Hey Alan, Pee Jay's mind is going to explode soon

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: [LOL] Hey Alan, Pee Jay's mind is going to explode soon
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:13:04 -0000

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
[...]
> > PJ wrote on Saturday, April 03 2010 @ 05:44 PM EDT:
>
> > -----
> > I think you are not understanding each other.
> > I think he [AMackenzie] meant Terekhov.
>
> Yes, I did mean you.
>
> > He [Terekhov] is only significant if it turns out he's
> > [Terekhov is] behind things like Psystar and Dan Wallace's
> > equally failed attack on the GPL.
> > -----
>
> I didn't write that.  I think PJ did.  Have you had any part in Psystar's
> activities or Dan Wallace's?

YES, I'M THE COMMANDER BEHIND ALL ANTI-GPL ACTIVITIES! LOL.

Seriosly, as for Dan Wallace, I've told him

"I suggest you file a request for hearing en banc. If the
price for doing it is a restraint, please let me know."

to under Easterbrook's moronic ruling in which the Chief Judge managed
to confuse the GPL with public domain and the rest of FOSS, other silly
reasonings aside for a moment, but Dan Wallace declined.

He replied:

------
"And so it is with operating systems. Many
more people use Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X, or Sun
Solaris than use Linux. IBM, which includes Linux with
servers, sells mainframes and supercomputers that run
proprietary operating systems. The number of proprietary
operating systems is growing, not shrinking, so competition
in this market continues quite apart from the fact that the
GPL ensures the future availability of Linux and other
Unix offshoots." -- Easterberook

This appellate level ruling completely peels The United States
Department of Justice's Antitrust Division off Microsoft's back.

Microsoft is is now FREE,  FREE,  FREE to leverage its' software
patents against open source software.

This ruling signed a death warrant for free software. So why
intercede?

Daniel
------

P.S. "Every computer program in the world, BusyBox included, exceeds the
originality standards required by copyright law."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)