Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:14:04 -0000

> David Kastrup wrote:
> [...]
>> You can't come into compliance by putting up some arbitrary source.
>
> A source to what exactly do you want, idiot dak.

Since I have not acquired any binaries, there is nothing for me to want.
And that the defendants have to make the _corresponding_ source code to
the distributed binaries available to the recipients of the binaries, I
already wrote in the posting you replied to.

Did your attention span fail again?

--
David Kastrup