Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:14:11 -0000

> Hyman Rosen wrote:
>>
>> On 4/12/2010 4:01 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
>> > blowing hot air
>>
>> People who copy and distribute GPL-covered works must
>
> Sez who?

The courts.  They don't get the _final_ say on that very often, as the
defendants prefer to come into compliance before that, but they
obviously have a bit of a say unofficially before that, or we'd see
fewer cases getting started.

> I say that people who copy and distribute GPL-covered works must not

Nobody listens to the ravings of lunatics with an agenda, unless they
are talking politics.

--
David Kastrup