Re: Time to put up or shut up!

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Time to put up or shut up!
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:16:09 -0000

Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 4/15/2010 5:45 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
See http://www.terekhov.de/Samsung-Answer.pdf for TWENTY (20) reasons why it is perfectly fine to 'steal' GPL'd work. Several additional reasons to the ones listed by Samsung can be found here:
 http://www.terekhov.de/Versa-Answer.pdf

Katzer had long lists of reasons why he should be able to steal JMRI's code too: <http://jmri.sourceforge.net/k/docket/290.pdf>. Long lists of reasons don't help unless they're long lists of correct reasons. These aren't.

"In Bandag, Inc. v. Al Bolser's Tire Stores, Inc., 750 F.2d 903, at 909