Re: Justice draws nigh

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Justice draws nigh
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:55:08 -0000

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> On 5/12/2010 2:39 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > Did you check the source code for its "completeness"
>
> No. Similarly, when I purchase a book in a book store
> I do not verify that the publisher has the legal right

Source code != "legal right" you silly.

These are two completely unsimilarly, different things idiot Human.

P.S. "Every computer program in the world, BusyBox included, exceeds the
originality standards required by copyright law."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)