Re: Justice draws nigh

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Justice draws nigh
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:55:34 -0000

David Kastrup wrote:
RJack <user@example.net> writes:

Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 5/13/2010 4:12 PM, RJack wrote:
Why didn't you include the full context highlighted above?
Because it is irrelevant. The portion I quoted demonstrates a
court saying that the registration of a copyright is a claim by
the registrant to ownership of his part in the work, and does not
make any statement with regards to ownership or lack of same by
anyone else. The extra portions you quote neither contribute to
nor refute this point, which is why I omitted them.

I am puzzled by your position. The defendants in Best Buy et.
al. have denied Andersen's ownership of BusyBox. The burden is
on Andersen to prove his ownership. What's your point? That the
SFLC and Andersen are blithering idiots when they can't prove
ownership of BusyBox?
My position is that Erik Anderson is an owner of BusyBox, that
his registration of copyright in BusyBox is valid, and that the
claims by the defendants that Erik Anderson is not an owner of
BusyBox are incorrect.
Claim away Hyman. There are bigger fools than you out there. The Birthers claim Obama was born in Kenya, Timbuktu and God knows where else.

Whereas you do your best to sound like you were born about 1in south from what one would ordinarily assume.

Cat piss in your Cheerios today?

Sincerely,
RJack :)

          Have a nice day DAK!