Re: The great BusyBox fraud continues

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: The great BusyBox fraud continues
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:56:33 -0000

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> On 6/24/2010 1:32 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > In other news, Humax USA Inc. was dismissed without
>  > any settlement at all.
>
> Humax makes ...

Show me a settlement agreement you silly.

BTW, did you try to *use* the sources offered by Humax?

"I'm insufficiently motivated to go set up a GNU/Linux system
so that I can do the builds."

Attr: Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)